St. Martin Church and chapels
This old church from 1586 was enlarged in 1859 until 1861 and the tower dates from the second halt of the 19th century. The church was restored in 1887. Some considerable furniture from the 18th century can be admired inside it. In the nearby:- Chapelle N.-D. de Lourdes chapel.- Chapelle St-Joseph chapel , at the place called ⤜Croix St-Thibaut⤝.- Croix St-Thibaut, at the same place.- Chapelle des Trois Vierges, North.